Founded in 2018, foodspace has the goal of revolutionizing the food sector with technology that will power transparency and efficiency. Our proprietary technology powered by cutting-edge AI, Machine Learning and Computer Vision ensures PIM (Product Information Management) quality in seconds, with 100% accuracy for leading CPG brands and retailers.
We are seeking our first Quality Assurance Engineer to test our system to ensure that it is free of mistakes and up to specifications! Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you’ll help us build out test suites to evaluate backend and frontend servers. You will be working on both the client facing SaaS solution as well as internal tooling to ensure all products are feature complete and bug-free.
On any given day, projects you might work on include:
- Building our internal suite of internal testing tools to ensure system stability
- Manually testing system after deployments to ensure development requirements are met and no bugs are present
- Developing new tests and tools for new features that enter the system
- Determining bug report relevancy and assigning to dev team members
- Auditing system generated data to guarantee system accuracy
- Recommending improvements to QA pipeline and system audit process
- General duties will include manual testing, creating automated tests, bug triage and assignment, and system auditing.
- Relevant technical experience with ideally 4+ years experience testing web applications with popular frameworks (ideally Selenium, Pytest, and Jenkins).
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields preferred.
- Expert level knowledge of software testing methodologies and frameworks
- Previous software testing experience (preferred)
- Experience working with and writing automated tests (preferred)
- Jenkins, Python, Kubernetes/Docker experience a plus (preferred)
- Data experience a plus (preferred)
What we offer!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Other Offered Benefits
- We are a small, lean startup that moves very quickly, but offers independence and flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be part and influence a fast paced, growing organization!
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Foodspace is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.