Founded in 2018, Foodspace has the goal of revolutionizing the food sector with technology that will power transparency and efficiency. Our proprietary technology powered by cutting-edge AI, Machine Learning and Computer Vision ensures PIM (Product Information Management) quality in seconds, with 100% accuracy for leading CPG brands and retailers.
We are seeking our first Full-Stack Engineer to build out features of our system at any layer of the stack. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you’ll help us build out our suite of internal and external web tools. You will be working on both the client facing SaaS solution as well as internal tooling to ensure all products are feature complete and meeting the needs of our users.
On any given day, projects you might work on include:
- Developing our suite of internal and external web tools
- Deploying new code changes and verifying deployments
- Refactoring and redesigning current code systems
- Providing support to users when necessary - this may include after hours support
- Implement best design practices and build maintainable, scalable systems
- General duties will include developing new features from end-to-end, deploying new code changes and verifying deployments, and production support.
- Relevant technical experience with ideally 5+ years experience building web applications end-to-end with modern web frameworks (ideally Vue, Angular, or React).
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields preferred.
- Expert level knowledge of software design patterns and code frameworks (frontend, backend and databases)
- Google cloud platform experience a plus
What we offer!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Other Offered Benefits
- We are a small, lean startup that moves very quickly, but offers independence and flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be part and influence a fast paced, growing organization!
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Foodspace is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.