Foodspace is building a team of radically customer-centric advocates who will work with us as we change how CPG companies create and manage their product information. You will work in a fast-paced, start-up environment as we bring on major CPG brands to change how consumers discover their products through deeper and more accurate information. The Customer Success team will work with Sales on closing new customers, and then take responsibility for the initial implementation and ensuring that the customers leverage Foodspace across their products and their retail channels.
- Managing customers through the pilot and close in partnership with Sales, and then taking primary responsibility for coordinating the launch, expansion and renewals.
- Working with customers to understand their goals and defining success metrics. Holding the Foodspace team accountable to those goals, and reviewing them with the customers’ business owners quarterly.
- Be conversant in the Foodspace platform and solutions, and be comfortable communicating those to new and existing customers.
- Escalating customer issues to the Foodspace team and ensuring that open lines of communication are maintained.
- Collecting product requirements from customers and communicating those back to the Foodspace team.
- Forecast and report on expansion and cross-sell revenue.
- 3+ years experience and a track record of demonstrated customer success (measured by growth, retention and satisfaction)
- Must show a track record of having worked with Enterprise accounts
- Must have had revenue responsibility
- Prior experience at an early-stage startup, preferably at the Series A stage where things start to scale
- You must be a driven self-starter who prefers to ask for forgiveness as opposed to waiting for permission.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related field preferred.
What We Offer:
The opportunity to join a recently funded startup (with paying customers!) and define the future of the customer success role.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Vacation and paid time off
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Foodspace is an equal opportunity employer that commits to diversity and inclusion and also celebrates it. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.