Founded in 2018, Foodspace has the goal of revolutionizing the food sector with technology that will power transparency and efficiency. Our proprietary technology powered by cutting-edge AI, Machine Learning and Computer Vision ensures PIM (Product Information Management) quality data in seconds, with 100% accuracy for leading CPG brands and retailers.
The Operations Project Manager is a highly-visible jack of all trades that will lead multiple competing internal and external projects and initiatives spanning multiple areas including revenue, operations, product, and production. As an integral part of the operations team, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will partner to drive value creation, process efficiency, operational excellence, and successful project execution. This role will have oversight over end-to-end project management including scope, goals, budget, deliverables, tasks, resources, solutions, delivery, and outcomes. In addition, this role will require communication of project updates to leadership, cross-functional collaboration, and effective coordination with stakeholders to ensure project compatibility and efficient resource utilization.
A successful candidate will be a “doer” with demonstrated success adapting to rapidly changing priorities, wearing multiple hats, and leading projects in fast-paced startup environments. Your ability to coordinate across departments and partner with various levels of stakeholders is paramount. The ideal candidate is somebody that thrives in a dynamic environment, enjoys taking ownership, approaches challenges with common sense and practicality, drives meaningful outcomes while working on several projects at once, and simply enjoys the satisfaction of hitting inbox zero.
This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level of a fast-paced startup, directly impact the company’s trajectory, and be a key contributor to a team that’s changing an industry for the better.
- Take ownership over the full project lifecycle for strategic initiatives and key projects spanning production, product improvement, and internal operations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to define projects, identify expected outcomes, establish timelines, and drive defined deliverables.
- Prepare reports detailing project status and communicate updates and results to key stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within established quality standards.
- Assist with the development and implementation of project management processes, methodologies, metrics, and best practices.
- Manage stakeholder interests and resource planning for flawless execution of projects and initiatives.
- Identify and manage gaps, dependencies, risks, and priorities.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans and documentation.
- Define and improve processes that increase efficiency, contribute to operational excellence, and keep our customers top of mind.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams such as Sales and Product to drive value creation and workflow efficiency.
- Develop creative and pragmatic solutions to drive projects forward and remove complex roadblocks.
- Provide change management support across the entire organization.
- Lead and execute projects with an innovative and forward-thinking approach as an expert on the operations of our business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Outstanding organization and time management skills with the ability to efficiently prioritize work, meet tight deadlines, and handle multiple/concurrent projects with competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and have a solution-oriented and creative approach to problem-solving
- Collaborates well with different types of people with an inherent ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and Demonstrated business acumen and love researching new solutions to improve internal operations
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Office Suite best practices
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to ever-changing business needs
- Seamlessly transitions from independent to collaborative work
- High energy and highly motivated
- Ability to organize ambiguous ideas into concrete deliverables
- Experience in leveraging Click-up or other project tracking tools for multiple projects across departments
- Extremely resourceful
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong internal and external influencing skills
- Thrives in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Seekling to make a meaningful impact on the world of food through technology
- Project efficiency
- Project efficacy
- On-time delivery
- Consistent communication and performance
What we offer!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Other Offered Benefits
- 401k with match up to 5%
- Generous PTO
- We are a small, lean startup that moves very quickly, but offers independence and flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be part and influence a fast paced, growing organization!
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience (Salary Range $75-100K).
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Foodspace, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform the food industry.